Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Start

2008 has just past.Haiz...Time juz fly so fast :( Whoo!!Ytd we has amazing race organised by NEB but join with NEA.I'm one of the team leader,Dylan,Andy,Dominic and Kenny was in my grp.I had a great time having BBQ at Sunny's hse and oso there’s announcement on restructuring by Gideon.After these restructure news was annouced,I cant juz help it but cried. I realized how impportant was this coreteam to me.I dont rarely cry until so badly.I rmb the times we chiong tgt at St.Andrew's and Monfort with this coreteam.Ytd nite of affirmation within this coreteam encouraged me alot! Nvr realised that i’ve inspired this coreteam so much and realised how impt is each member in this coreteam.

But I snap out of it,God has plans for me :)God place some1 under my care because he believes in me.God wants to use me greatly because he saw something in me!I am going to be loyal to Daryl and disciple ppl with Daryl like Richard,Jun Hao,Nigel,Marcus Wong.I believe so strongly that they will powerful instruments of God that he can use!I am going to continue to preach the love of God to ppl with Passion and Zeal.

Everything might change,but God still remains the same forever =D I can imagine when ppl say NEB2,they will see a grp that are powerful servants of God!

No comments: