Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blessings and Great teaching from God



Haiz...Every long nvr blog liao!Lazy ar!!!
Sick today! Having a small flu =(
Sch was great!I can catch up with my lessons =D
Yesterday had shepherding by Daryl and learnt lot =)

I learnt to: 1.)Guard Your Own Walk With God
.To be responsible and accountable to God for own spiritual life
.We must be passionate for God to set example for people
.God place people under us to take care of their life because God trust us

2.)Leaders must have Godly character(FAT)Faithful,Available and Teachable
.Faithful:attitude and commitment
:began with small things
:Faithful in shepherding,follow up and SOW
.Available:Priority
:Making a stand for myself
.Teachable:Be humble to learn and grow
:Any who want to folo Christ must be teachable
.Inward Heart means to reflect on my wrongs and not to be Proud or Ego
.Outward heart means asking people areas that I should improve and Grow in

3.)Pour a bucket of blood to inspired a drop of blood
.Means set an example to my sheeps
.If we ask our sheep to do something.we must double our effort
Sweat over small stuff like Comfirmation
We must be people that talks and Do

It was a great teaching which I can apply alot into my life =)
I really wanna Thank God for the Blessings that he had given Marcus Wong and me =D
Our comfirmation is great! People like(St.Andrew's:Nigel,Hao Ming and James Wee)(Monfort:Joon Kit and Dominic)

God has Bless me with Contacts coming to know Christ,NEB2 growing Bigger,Giving me Wisdom in my studies,Marcus Wong having a Desire to be a Shepherd =D and Nigel(new-believer) wanna join us!

What can I say? Thank You God! Its not me myself and I!!! But God you are the one!
All the blessings are from you! Its you God! Not myself! For I will humble myself and say that it was you who bless Marcus Wong and me.Thank You God for the Blessings,All Glory to you God =D Amen.

No comments: