Friday, January 2, 2009

First(1st) Day

I'm felling so sian =( Didnt out-reached at all today.My contact(Braxton)not free,Marcus Wong didnt reply my sms and was not at home and James Wee last minute tell me dont wanna come.Its like the first week of 2009 and testing juz came =( I was having a period of separation(testings) last year for around 3 months!I dont know serious!Every time comfirmation also no one,what a CoreTeam am I man!!!

I feel so hurt in my heart when ppl dont turn up for service =( What can I do to inspire younger believers to bring contacts to come and know Christ if I set an example??

"O Lord"I feel like falling =( I felt so hurt!My head is in a mess!Still trying to put the past behind!Cant Do much if this is a period of testing for me!God!I really dont know? I need you! PICK ME UP WHEN I LOST MY STEPS AND FALL DOWN AGAIN!!!God! take this pain away from me!Ppl are bonding relationship with their sheeps and growing in God!I really want to bring ppl and come and know God and grow my sheeps!

No comments: