Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We Need God

Chinese New Year wasnt that fun,I only want Ang Baos =D
I ate Steam Boat with my family and went to my auntie hse,its rather boring!
Had Lion Dance at my hse today =)Ate a lot of food and drinks while waiting for the lion dance.

This 2 days during Chinese New Year,I found no purpose in what I am doing.What I only do is juz eat,sleep,watch TV and talk.Its all meaningless although its relaxing!
I enjoyed myself too much that I forgotten abt God!

Today!In my Dad's car,I had a sudden stomach pain,It was so painful till I really cant take it anymore!

Then God reminded me that I needed him,so I started praying.
After the prayer,God help me last through the pain till I reach home,then I went to the toliet =D

Tmr is the start of sch,need to Follow Up on New believers and study for my POA test =)Gonna bring glory to the Lord my God in my studies and taking care of God's flock! Amen.

No comments: