Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Reminder From God Again!!!

I warned me yesterday during my QT!"You are working for the Lord,not for men"
God bless me so much that I forgotten about him,boasting to people that God bless me!
Until I found out that 2 contacts and my sheep cannot come,I felt discourage =(
I found out that I needed him in everything that I do!When God tests me,thats when I learn to be humble before him and not being proud,boasting around and forgetting about our Lord Jesus Christ.

But I thank God for having mercy on me,giving me a second chance =D God still bless me with 2 Monfort contacts coming for Care Grp,2 Contacts coming for service.

I remember last year when I didnt Shepherd my sheep well,not loving them,being proud in everything I do even God gave me so many chances.God took everything away from me,What I only can do is juz doing all the small things for God.I remember God's punishment to me,I learnt the hard way to be humble,rely on him in everything that I do!

Now God is giving me a chance to change,to rely on him,giving thanks in everything that I do and all the glory to him our Lord Jesus Christ.

For God opposes the proud,and lifted up the humble!

No comments: