Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Passion To Out-Reach



YES!!! My internet can use liao!Wh00!Tmr going for Word For Life(CLC1).But before that,going to Monfort to out-reach.Yesterday I had fun during house-keeping retreat.But time to go down to serious work.

Didnt really gave my all during times in sch and Monfort.My sheeps all MIA.Haiz...
But all this didnt stop my passion from burning,I still love to out-reach.God use me(Aaron James) again,I want to give my all to you! Bless tmr out-reach that there will be ppl in Monfort.I dont care if it is lower Sec or upper Sec,every soul is important.

When u fall , do u just stand there and complain and start crying??
No!I never stop fighting till my very last breath,Defying that left with 1 more month.Peoplr may not see,but God knows if I have given my all in out-reach.Everything will start tmr,cant wait to out-reach tmr!

I WILL OUT-REACH BOTH MONFORT AND ST.ANDREW'S.BREAK A CARE GRP SIZE IN MONFORT AND HIT 25 IN ST.ANDREW'S.TO LIVE IS CHRIST,TO DIE IS GAIN!!!

No comments: